Mark Green's Atheopaganism Blog

Living an Earth-Honoring Path Rooted in Science

GUEST POST: Atheopagan Testify! A Banishing Ritual

A guest post by Kaigi-Ron I needed to purge some major ugliness from my life, and command it to GET LOST, so I could move forward with my life. Banishing Ritual: Cast a circle & call to the 4 directions Inside the circle, you can call on anyone/anything you like…

Read More

GUEST POST: An easy, one-minute daily Atheopagan micro-practice

If you’re unsure where to start with ritual or looking for something new to add to your daily practice, consider trying the 13 o’clock mindful moment.  By Michael H. In Ireland, the first thing you notice about the 6 o’clock news on public television is that it is not…

Read More

COLUMN: Paint by Season, February

Welcome to the second installment of Paint by Season! My name is Raena, and I am an artist, poet, and educator living in Jackson, Wyoming. Paint by Season is a new monthly column where you can follow along with me to create a monthly seasonal painting to celebrate the wonders…

Read More

GUEST POST: A New Year’s Ritual

by Danford and Hawthorne Happy Belated New Years, Atheopagans! I hope your year has been kind to you so far <3 ManifestationLike many Atheopagans, I try to celebrate the turning of the Gregorian Calendar with special occasions.This usually involves beer, friends, and sharing New Year’s Resolutions (perhaps more beer thanresolutions,…

Read More

COLUMN: Paint By Season/January 2023

Welcome to Paint by Season! My name is Raena Parsons, and I am an artist, poet, and educator living in Jackson, Wyoming. Paint by Season is a new monthly column where you can follow along with me to create a monthly seasonal painting to celebrate the wonders of that…

Read More